Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Greenhouse Gas ... Hits Record Levels

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:36:44 -0600, Ignoramus18541
wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

Actually, people who do not check the facts are Republicans, as
evidenced by their mindless reposting of fake chain emails.

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

It is actually a good school academically, I am pleasantly
surprised. Nothing mind blowing, but a decent school.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:32:05 -0600, Ignoramus18541
wrote:

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

Actually, people who do not check the facts are Republicans, as
evidenced by their mindless reposting of fake chain emails.

As opposed to Democrats who repost lies, buffoonery and propaganda over
and over again, and brainwash their children and other peoples children
with flawed..intentionally erronious information?

Is that what you are trying to say?

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

It is actually a good school academically, I am pleasantly
surprised. Nothing mind blowing, but a decent school.

Not if they have a Gorbal Warming Agenda

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

Actually, people who do not check the facts are Republicans, as
evidenced by their mindless reposting of fake chain emails.

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

It is actually a good school academically, I am pleasantly
surprised. Nothing mind blowing, but a decent school.

It must be a pretty good school. After all what they are teaching your
kid are the scientifically determined facts. But you could always find a
right wing school to send him where they teach creationism and the views
of coal companies on global warming as the truth. It's a hard choice, I
know. 8)

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 27, 4:07*pm, Hawke wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

It must be a pretty good school. After all what they are teaching your
kid are the scientifically determined facts. But you could always find a
right wing school to send him where they teach creationism and the views
of coal companies on global warming as the truth. It's a hard choice, I
know. 8)

Hawke

You still need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Iggys son
said greenhouses are bad for the environment. He did not say
greenhouse gases. I think that both those that maintain the earth is
warming and those that think the data is insufficient to tell if the
earth is warming, do not think greenhouses are bad for the
environment.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

Actually, people who do not check the facts are Republicans, as
evidenced by their mindless reposting of fake chain emails.

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

It is actually a good school academically, I am pleasantly
surprised. Nothing mind blowing, but a decent school.

At least it isn't made up primarily of Mexicans like Hack's school was. Note
how the 50+ year old limp wristed libtard still posts on a fourth grade
level. At his school they called it el calentamiento globalo.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well they can always ask God if they can get into heaven with the carbon
credits Al Gore gave them. Yeah, that should do it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Nov 27, 4:07 pm, Hawke wrote:

[...]

Dude, you're talking to Hack about reading comprehension, lol. Back to the
subject, Chicagoland schools are mediocre at best. Iggy's greenhouse story
mixup reminds me of how Mayor Daley had to address the public on how
guacamole is not dangerous, during the height of the anthrax scare.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:10:44 -0600, Ignoramus18541
wrote:

Yes, exactly. Global warming or not, but greenhouses are not to blame
for it. I was laughing at a 9 year old's misperceptions. He thought
that greenhouse gases were emitted by greenhouses, and he was not sure
of their actual purpose.

Ig, either he didn't research the subject _at_all_ and he just wrote
his misperceptions, or he has some trouble understanding reality.
Either one is a Bad Thing(tm).

I hope you take personal responsibility as a parent to pursue this
until you find out which it is and completely straighten him out on
it.

P.S: No chain mails here, I'm afraid.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.
It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is
happening around him, for to live life well one must live life with
awareness. -- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus18541 wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

That's very frightening.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus18541 wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

Does this kid even know what a greenhouse _is_?

Did he cite any facts or figures to back up this ludicrous assertion, or did
they just pencil-whip a good grade because he's an obedient little minion?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus18541 wrote:

Yes, exactly. Global warming or not, but greenhouses are not to blame
for it. I was laughing at a 9 year old's misperceptions. He thought
that greenhouse gases were emitted by greenhouses, and he was not sure
of their actual purpose.

Did you allow him to continue to be ignorant, or did you teach him some
facts? Does your school have a powerful union?

Tonight, for lack of anything else on TeeVee, I watched some "How to not be
taken in by scammers" show, and I wondered, how can so many people be so
incredibly stupid?

Then I remembered - apparently they can, because they elected Commissar
Obama.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Ignoramus18541 wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

Does this kid even know what a greenhouse _is_?

Did he cite any facts or figures to back up this ludicrous assertion, or
did
they just pencil-whip a good grade because he's an obedient little minion?

Thanks,
Rich

One day at dinner Iggy should nonchalantly ask his 9 year old what his
feelings about Bush are. He may be surprised.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/27/2010 5:44 PM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

You still need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Iggys son
said greenhouses are bad for the environment. He did not say
greenhouse gases. I think that both those that maintain the earth is
warming and those that think the data is insufficient to tell if the
earth is warming, do not think greenhouses are bad for the
environment.

Dude, you're talking to Hack about reading comprehension, lol. Back to
the subject, Chicagoland schools are mediocre at best. Iggy's greenhouse
story mixup reminds me of how Mayor Daley had to address the public on
how guacamole is not dangerous, during the height of the anthrax scare.

You sound like a product of Chicagoland schools, where you did poorly.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/28/2010 12:49 AM, Rich Grise wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 27, 4:07 pm, wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it
he said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

It must be a pretty good school. After all what they are teaching your
kid are the scientifically determined facts. But you could always find a
right wing school to send him where they teach creationism and the views
of coal companies on global warming as the truth. It's a hard choice, I
know. 8)

You still need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Iggys son
said greenhouses are bad for the environment. He did not say
greenhouse gases. I think that both those that maintain the earth is
warming and those that think the data is insufficient to tell if the
earth is warming, do not think greenhouses are bad for the
environment.

Well, notwithstanding "Hawke" is an idiot, there are growers who
intentionally increase the CO2 in their greenhouses to get enhanced plant
growth.

And the warmingists seem to be unable or unwilling to grasp the fact that an
atmosphere is NOT a big piece of glass.

Thanks,
Rich

So when did you get to be such an expert on earth's climate? I mean, you
seem to know more than the experts do. At least that is what you seem to
be saying, that you know what's right and those pesky climate scientists
don't. You take the position of contradicting the conclusions of
thousands of scientists who work in the field and have real degrees too.
You really do make a fool of yourself finding fault with experts in an
area where you are woefully ignorant. But I expect that. I've yet to
come up against a single right winger who doesn't think he knows more
than he really does.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 11/27/2010 5:44 PM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

You still need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Iggys son
said greenhouses are bad for the environment. He did not say
greenhouse gases. I think that both those that maintain the earth is
warming and those that think the data is insufficient to tell if the
earth is warming, do not think greenhouses are bad for the
environment.

Dude, you're talking to Hack about reading comprehension, lol. Back to
the subject, Chicagoland schools are mediocre at best. Iggy's greenhouse
story mixup reminds me of how Mayor Daley had to address the public on
how guacamole is not dangerous, during the height of the anthrax scare.

You sound like a product of Chicagoland schools, where you did poorly.

You were schooled in little Mexico, where all the Mexicans went on to become
successful, leaving you to mow their lawns.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/28/2010 5:48 PM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

You thinking that only shows how little you know and how badly you are
educated yourself. Having lived for decades in southern California I can
assure you that all the Mexicans did not go on to become successful. The
only lawn I've ever mowed is my own. So you're wrong on both
counts...like you always are. To which I attribute both a low IQ and
poor schooling. And even worse, you aren't rich. What a bummer to be a
loser like you.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

LOL, you fool. I didn't say all of the Mexicans in Southern California, you
dork. I was talking about the ones you went to school with. It's a wonder
you even graduated. Now that I think of it, you probably never did and are
lying about all that fine education it took you 50 years to get.

Come to think of it, you probably aren't even qualified to mow lawns with
those limp wrists of yours. I'll bet you just empty the trash cans behind
the taco stands. Loser. And here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt,
thinking you were struggling to keep from stumbling in my footsteps. LOL,
you're still looking for your socks!

Adios cojera la muñeca! *Plink*

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

Ive been told..the Parakeet has a successful "business" in West
Hollywood as a professional escort working out of the gay bars.