DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trade/Swap? Gorton Master Mill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/314240-trade-swap-gorton-master-mill.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] November 26th 10 05:12 PM

Trade/Swap? Gorton Master Mill

From an ad I posted on Craigslist a few moments ago.

Ive got a Gorton MasterMill for sale as a project for anyone who wants a
very good mill really cheap.

The mill came to me with a stuck quill and Ive determined that there is
some debris in the head and its got the quill locked into the head. A
few hours work and one can have it free and moving properly. It has a
B&S #9 spindle nose, which means it can be ground for R8 very easily.
Wells Index is offering this service for $250, or you can use it as is.

I totally rebuilt one that was in worse condition than this one..and it
runs nearly daily in my home shop.

Gorton MasterMill, 220vt 3ph, 2.5 hp spindle motor

$500 obo/Swap/Trade?

Much cheaper for those here on RCM btw....

Frankly..Ive got way way too many projects at the moment, and Id like to
get it either out of here, or tarped over and stuck in storage, as rainy
season is coming.

Ive got all the documentation for these mills and can give you an
operators manual/parts list and exploded diagrams on CD

I repair machine tools for a living, and I wind up with Stuff like this
on a regular basis..so if there is something you need..give me a call or
drop me an email.

I know where just about anything you need is, in So. Cal.

Gunner
805-732-5308
Taft, California

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't