Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default question about countermeasures was Freaking Weird

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:31:29 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ocilla Georgia is about an hour north of the Florida - Georgia
border, so it should be nice most of the year. It's near Tifton, and
Moody AFB.

There must be a company there that makes optics for soldering teensy
parts because the electronics guys are always tawkin' about Ocilla
Scopes.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ocilla Georgia is about an hour north of the Florida - Georgia
border, so it should be nice most of the year. It's near Tifton, and
Moody AFB.

There must be a company there that makes optics for soldering teensy
parts because the electronics guys are always tawkin' about Ocilla
Scopes.

Mine was made by B&L, and STEREO!

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 25, 2:14*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
There must be a company there that makes optics for soldering teensy
parts because the electronics guys are always tawkin' about Ocilla
Scopes.

* *Mine was made by B&L, and STEREO!

Mine had VIDEO too, visible plus infrared so I could peek at them ICs
NEKKID.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
There must be a company there that makes optics for soldering teensy
parts because the electronics guys are always tawkin' about Ocilla
Scopes.

* *Mine was made by B&L, and STEREO!

Mine had VIDEO too, visible plus infrared so I could peek at them ICs
NEKKID.

OOOOOOHHH!!! Kewl!!!

Ive only got a couple Swifties and a Jorgansen

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
There must be a company there that makes optics for soldering teensy
parts because the electronics guys are always tawkin' about Ocilla
Scopes.

Mine was made by B&L, and STEREO!

Mine had VIDEO too, visible plus infrared so I could peek at them ICs
NEKKID.

QC had the one with the camera. I used mine to solder fine pitch
ICs, like the MC68340. .015" center to center lead spacing, with an
Unger 'loner' soldering iron. We tried their .015" tip with a collet,
but I couldn't keep the ground resistance under our company's three ohm
specification for more than an hour at a time. Instead, I used a 1/8"
tip on edge that only touched a couple leads at a time.