DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bristol Alloys (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/314047-re-bristol-alloys.html)

Larry Jaques[_3_] November 24th 10 02:26 AM

Bristol Alloys

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:27:38 -0600, Ignoramus21476
wrote:

Just 10 years for this, it is shocking.

I'd have considered that treason and hung the asshole.

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim

Hawke[_3_] November 24th 10 06:17 AM

Bristol Alloys

wrote:

Just 10 years for this, it is shocking.

I'd have considered that treason and hung the asshole.

That is clear proof that you have never read the U.S. Constitution.
Because if you had you would know that in the constitution is tells what
constitutes treason. For your information, supplying parts to the
military that are substandard doesn't qualify as treason. You really
should know what you are talking about before opening your mouth.
Because if you don't everyone knows how dumb you really are.

Hawke

Martin Eastburn November 25th 10 04:00 AM

Bristol Alloys

The Constitution does not cover all of law nor rules etc.
Some laws and rules are secret from the public for fear of
public revolt or issues. On occasion, laws and rules are
made by congress (and in violation of law by Judges) that
violate the constitution or other laws on the books.

Martin