Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GPS info request..Nextar M3-02

On 11/14/2010 8:17 PM, D Murphy wrote:

It looks like it needs a mapping card or map software on the SD card.

http://www.nextar.com/images/Product...e%20Manual.pdf

After looking at the PDF manual, it's certainly a different unit than
mine. How different, you won't know until you try the files I'm sending
now. But I did read a bit that said the SD map card -may- be shipped
already installed. That sorta implies to me the packing process is
somewhat haphazard. Might just give all the packaging a real good
looking over...

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:16:00 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 11/14/2010 8:17 PM, D Murphy wrote:

It looks like it needs a mapping card or map software on the SD card.

http://www.nextar.com/images/Product...e%20Manual.pdf

After looking at the PDF manual, it's certainly a different unit than
mine. How different, you won't know until you try the files I'm sending
now. But I did read a bit that said the SD map card -may- be shipped
already installed. That sorta implies to me the packing process is
somewhat haphazard. Might just give all the packaging a real good
looking over...

Jon

Oh..I have. Repeatedly. Im a child of the 21st century....G Im
familar with all the tricks and flukes of Chicom packaging.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't

GPS info request..Nextar M3-02 Jon Anderson Metalworking 4 November 15th 10 03:07 AM
Info request Nick UK diy 23 September 24th 06 09:46 PM
info request Jerry Electronics Repair 1 January 11th 06 08:33 PM
Request for info: AN6516N IC Sam Goldwasser Electronics Repair 3 August 8th 03 12:23 AM