DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The Not So Great Cull (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/313390-re-not-so-great-cull.html)

Don Foreman November 13th 10 06:00 PM

The Not So Great Cull

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:46:05 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
wrote:

On Nov 12, 10:38*pm, "Buddy Beavers" wrote:
The best part is the comment section. Illinois libtards have been
brainwashed for over 30 years, it shows in their posts.

http://tinyurl.com/not-so-great-cull

Time to put the AR to some real use, other than just plinking. Picking up my
application on Monday...

Our metro parks use tax dollars to hire a team of night stalkers to
deal with the problem. But first they tried capture and relocation
(relocate a nuisance to where???) where they ended up injuring and
killing lots of them anyway. Then they tried birth control. Good
grief! Finally they did what anyone with a lick of sense would have
told them to do...

They jacklight them at night, then pile the carcasses in a covered
truck and haul to the processor for the food banks and soup kitchens.

The website says that sharpshooters must hit a 1.9" dia target five
out of five from 50 yards. Is that shooting offhand, or may the
shooter use a steadier position?

Ignoramus12083 November 13th 10 06:25 PM

The Not So Great Cull

wrote:

On Nov 12, 10:38?pm, "Buddy Beavers" wrote:
The best part is the comment section. Illinois libtards have been
brainwashed for over 30 years, it shows in their posts.

http://tinyurl.com/not-so-great-cull

Time to put the AR to some real use, other than just plinking. Picking up my
application on Monday...

Exciting! Kind of far from me, so I will not be participating.

I am personally culling raccoons only.

ATP November 14th 10 12:18 AM

The Not So Great Cull

wrote:

On Nov 12, 10:38?pm, "Buddy Beavers" wrote:
The best part is the comment section. Illinois libtards have been
brainwashed for over 30 years, it shows in their posts.

http://tinyurl.com/not-so-great-cull

Time to put the AR to some real use, other than just plinking. Picking
up my
application on Monday...

Exciting! Kind of far from me, so I will not be participating.

I am personally culling raccoons only.

I may have to cull a few more, they seem to be living in my garage.