DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I gave blood today. :-) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/313274-re-i-gave-blood-today.html)

Dave H.[_2_] November 12th 10 01:06 AM

I gave blood today. :-)

"Rich Grise" wrote...
I went to the store after lunch, and on the way back, there was this
trailer
with a "Donate Blood Today" sign. So I stopped in, they took my vitals &
stuff, and a pint of blood.

A PINT? That's nearly a whole armful!

Well done though, you can never tell who you might be saving, nor how
desperately they may need it :) A bunch of us make a twice-yearly motorbike
ride out of going to donate, it could be someone we know who's in need...

Dave H.
--
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

"Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of wise men" -
Douglas Bader