Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama takes the Pledge of India, puts hand on heart

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
anorton wrote:
"Buddy Beavers" wrote in message

http://obamaforwards.com/content/binary/handheart.jpg

I try to teach my son that one's reputation is the most valuable thing
you
will ever own. You obviously have not learned that.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...s/lefthand.asp

How stupid. Given the disaster that Prez Barry Hussein has given us, it
shouldn't be necessary to manipulate anything - just showcase
his "achievements" (tripling the deficit, over 10% unemployment,
Socialized
medicine shoved down our throats, bowing down to foreign leaders,
multi-hundred-million dollar junkets to Asia, etc., etc., etc.)

Thanks,
Rich

Yes , such blatant lying is stupid. Yet many of the "facts" you cite are
still the distortions put out by the propaganda machine.
The increase in the deficit you refer to is the 2009 budget versus the 2008
budget, yet the propaganda does not mention that the 2009 budget was created
by the Bush administration
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Un...ederal_budget). The
Heritage Foundation's own info-graphic shows the Obama budgets actually
decrease the deficit from that point until 2013
(http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/...-in-pictures/).
The projected increase after that is due mainly to the continuation of the
Bush tax cuts if they remain in place.
(http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3036)

The supposed multi-hundred million junket has absolutely no basis in fact:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...mov.cnn?hpt=C2

The phrase "socialized medicine shoved down our throats" seems vaugely
familiar. How many thousands of times has that been repeated by right wing
pundits of the propaganda machine? Can you even explain why it is any more
"socialized" than the unworkable system we have now where anyone can get
treatment in an emergency room and stick the hospital with the bill?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

anorton wrote:

The supposed multi-hundred million junket has absolutely no basis in fact:

Well, he did go to India etc., didn't he?

What, exactly, _DID_ the taxpayers pay for that junket? You keep
screaming "LIAR! LIAR!" when the $200M figure comes up; to prove that
that's a lie, doesn't it behoove you to produce actual numbers?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is!

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

The phrase "socialized medicine shoved down our throats" seems vaugely
familiar. How many thousands of times has that been repeated by right wing
pundits of the propaganda machine? Can you even explain why it is any
more "socialized" than the unworkable system we have now where anyone can
get treatment in an emergency room and stick the hospital with the bill?

The problem is that the country is bankrupt and you want to keep spending
like the whole fleet of drunken sailors. The big difference is that the
sailors get value for their money and they didn't borrow all the money from
China and print a bunch more. $20 loaves of bread, coming to all the stores
near you and everybody else. Thanks for destroying my savings and all my
other assets! Right on track - Cloward & Piven and Alinski style! But, all
is well according to the left-wing propaganda complex. Why do you insist
that I pay for your healthcare, food, housing, clothing, utilities,
big-screen, pot and booze?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
anorton wrote:

The supposed multi-hundred million junket has absolutely no basis in
fact:

Well, he did go to India etc., didn't he?

What, exactly, _DID_ the taxpayers pay for that junket? You keep
screaming "LIAR! LIAR!" when the $200M figure comes up; to prove that
that's a lie, doesn't it behoove you to produce actual numbers?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is!

Thanks,
Rich

It was probably closer to $300M, based on their shrill denials.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/9/2010 4:29 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
anorton wrote:

The supposed multi-hundred million junket has absolutely no basis in fact:

Well, he did go to India etc., didn't he?

What, exactly, _DID_ the taxpayers pay for that junket? You keep
screaming "LIAR! LIAR!" when the $200M figure comes up; to prove that
that's a lie, doesn't it behoove you to produce actual numbers?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is!

Thanks,
Rich

So you have no idea what the true cost of Obama's trip is? Is that
right? You don't have the facts yet you believe that the trip costs in
the neighborhood of 200 million a day? Or are you just admitting your
ignorance? The point is in your position of total ignorance about the
trip, why would you make any assertions about it's cost at all? Then you
challenge someone else to defend the figure you believe, without a
factual basis, as if they should know the actual costs, which are a
state secret. Seems to me that you know nothing so why are you saying
anything about it? Is it just that you were looking for an excuse to be
critical?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/9/2010 7:35 PM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
anorton wrote:

The supposed multi-hundred million junket has absolutely no basis in
fact:

Well, he did go to India etc., didn't he?

What, exactly, _DID_ the taxpayers pay for that junket? You keep
screaming "LIAR! LIAR!" when the $200M figure comes up; to prove that
that's a lie, doesn't it behoove you to produce actual numbers?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is!

Thanks,
Rich

It was probably closer to $300M, based on their shrill denials.

As long as we're just throwing out baseless figures why be so
conservative. I think it cost a billion a day. If they deny that it must
be even higher, right? Probably twice that. Yeah, so now we know it
costs two billion a day. Anyone denying that has to be lying. I just
presented an example of the right wing thought process.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:

So you have no idea what the true cost of Obama's trip is? Is that
right?

No. Do you?

I'm all ears!

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

So you have no idea what the true cost of Obama's trip is? Is that
right?

No. Do you?

I'm all ears!

Thanks,
Rich

When the smoke clears, I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the $300 - $400M
range.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/9/2010 11:16 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
Hawke wrote:

So you have no idea what the true cost of Obama's trip is? Is that
right?

No. Do you?

I'm all ears!

But you're the one saying how much it costs. Right after you said you
had no idea of the true cost. Why?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:20:15 -0800, "anorton"
wrote:

still the distortions put out by the propaganda machine.
The increase in the deficit you refer to is the 2009 budget versus the 2008
budget, yet the propaganda does not mention that the 2009 budget was created
by the Bush administration

You are aware that Democrats have controlled the money (in Congress)
since Jan 7, 2007, are you not?

Congress spends or it doesnt. The Prez only suggests.

And Congress has spent like a drunken divorcee since that very same Jan
7, 2007

And the Obamassiah has been working with them..or they working with
him...since his assumption of the President title January 20, 2009

Sucks to be you and a Democrat with no one to blame but yourselves,
doesnt it?

And dont give me the But Bush! But Bush bull****. Its lame and means
zip.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't