DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Some peoples kids..... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/312955-re-some-peoples-kids.html)

Steve B[_10_] November 6th 10 06:32 AM

Some peoples kids.....

"John Doe" wrote in message
eb.com...
Gunner Asch gunnerasch gmail.com wrote:

http://johnjacobh.wordpress.com/2010...l-sniper-shot/

Gunner, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.....

You crosspost way too much off-topic crap, without even properly
labeling it. Some of your trash is so short, it looks like all
you are doing is trolling your political signatures.

Was I drunk or absent the day you were put in charge?

Crossposting phlegmwad.

Steve

Gunner Asch[_6_] November 6th 10 09:59 AM

Some peoples kids.....

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 23:32:47 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message
web.com...
Gunner Asch gunnerasch gmail.com wrote:

http://johnjacobh.wordpress.com/2010...l-sniper-shot/

Gunner, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.....

You crosspost way too much off-topic crap, without even properly
labeling it. Some of your trash is so short, it looks like all
you are doing is trolling your political signatures.

Was I drunk or absent the day you were put in charge?

Crossposting phlegmwad.

Steve

VBG

Well said!

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't