DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Concealed Carry comes to Sacremento County, Libtards shriek and flail wrists (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/312438-re-concealed-carry-comes-sacremento-county-libtards-shriek-flail-wrists.html)

Don Foreman October 28th 10 05:12 AM

Concealed Carry comes to Sacremento County, Libtards shriek and flail wrists

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:42:40 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

If we really had second ammentment rights. The law "shall not
infringe" like the Constitution says. That means that any citizen may
carry openly or concealed. With no permit.

A permit system infringes the right. It makes the citizen prove his
need for permission from government.

There is no requirement to even declare need in "must issue" states.

cavelamb October 28th 10 06:13 AM

wrote:

If we really had second ammentment rights. The law "shall not
infringe" like the Constitution says. That means that any citizen may
carry openly or concealed. With no permit.

A permit system infringes the right. It makes the citizen prove his
need for permission from government.

There is no requirement to even declare need in "must issue" states.

Interesting progress among the states...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rtc.gif

--

Richard Lamb
email me: