DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dead guy tries to steal wire from electrical vault (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/312310-re-dead-guy-tries-steal-wire-electrical-vault.html)

pyotr filipivich October 26th 10 05:27 AM

Dead guy tries to steal wire from electrical vault

robert bowman on Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:07:54 -0600
Gunner Asch wrote:

The blast also caused an electrical outage in the immediate area, but
service was restored to most customers within a few hours.

A few years ago, we lost power when a raccoon committed suicide at a
substation. Does this mean some LA residents are intellectually on par with
raccoons? Maybe they should stick with stealing copper plumbing.

Or bricks. I recall an essay Mike Royko on the stupid crook
competition in Chicago. Seems this collection of bright bulbs were
stealing bricks from a vacant building. "easy money". But they
started on the first floor.... Yep, eventually pulled out one too
many and the building fell on them.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Friends help you move, good friends help you move bodies. Really good