DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gunner's Seattle area dogs (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/312296-gunners-seattle-area-dogs.html)

toolbreaker October 25th 10 09:25 PM

Gunner's Seattle area dogs

Hi All. A couple of gunner's puppies were transported to seattle a
while ago. I wonder how they turned out and would love to get a look
at them before we grab one of the present batch.

If you know who has them contact me by PM

Gunner Asch[_6_] October 31st 10 01:33 AM

Gunner's Seattle area dogs

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:25:47 -0700 (PDT), toolbreaker
wrote:

Hi All. A couple of gunner's puppies were transported to seattle a
while ago. I wonder how they turned out and would love to get a look
at them before we grab one of the present batch.

If you know who has them contact me by PM

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Newpups#

I believe I have 3 already spoken for.

None yet have gone to Seattle.

They will be ready in another week or two at most. They are growing
FAST

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)