Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Many old car pics

We had our Oildorado parade yesterday..my town, Taft, just turned 100
and we had our every 5 yr oil celebration to go along with it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Oildorado#

A surprising number of the old cars in the parade are owned by local
folks, and all of the Macks and Monarch trucks as well.

Id forgotten how big a hotbed of old vehicles I lived in, until I
started recognizing the drivers..G

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 24, 9:09*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
We had our Oildorado parade yesterday..my town, Taft, just turned 100
and we had our every 5 yr oil celebration to go along with it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Oildorado#

A surprising number of the old cars in the parade are owned by local
folks, and all of the Macks and Monarch trucks as well.

Id forgotten how big a hotbed of old vehicles I lived in, until I
started recognizing the drivers..G

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
* * * * *(Hebrew quote)

Great*pictures.*I*really*like*the*Indians*and*the* Bulldog*Mack.
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:09:09 -0700
We had our Oildorado parade yesterday..my town, Taft, just turned 100
and we had our every 5 yr oil celebration to go along with it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Oildorado#

A surprising number of the old cars in the parade are owned by local
folks, and all of the Macks and Monarch trucks as well.

Id forgotten how big a hotbed of old vehicles I lived in, until I
started recognizing the drivers..G

Almost makes em wish I'd stayed longer , or arrived later...

Corny as Iowa in July, but great fun.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:35:59 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:09:09 -0700
We had our Oildorado parade yesterday..my town, Taft, just turned 100
and we had our every 5 yr oil celebration to go along with it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Oildorado#

A surprising number of the old cars in the parade are owned by local
folks, and all of the Macks and Monarch trucks as well.

Id forgotten how big a hotbed of old vehicles I lived in, until I
started recognizing the drivers..G

Almost makes em wish I'd stayed longer , or arrived later...

Corny as Iowa in July, but great fun.

pyotr

Mi casa..su casa

Come whenever you wish, stay for as long as you like.

Next time..more range time G

See if you remembered anything

VBG

You ARE practicing..right?

And you can do it with an empty weapon.

Focus, focus focus bang!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:05:45 -0700
wrote:

[...]

I knew I was forgetting something.

Dang, that would explain the holes...