DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Taking orders for puppies (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/311550-re-taking-orders-puppies.html)

Steve B[_10_] October 13th 10 12:37 AM

Taking orders for puppies

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Good company..damned good company

Gunner

Call me a grunge, but I prefer the company to most dogs I've had to most
people I've known.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Gunner Asch[_6_] October 13th 10 12:58 AM

Taking orders for puppies

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:37:56 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Good company..damned good company

Gunner

Call me a grunge, but I prefer the company to most dogs I've had to most
people I've known.

Steve

Id call you a very wise and experienced fellow.

Gunner

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Wes[_5_] October 14th 10 01:21 AM

Taking orders for puppies

"Steve B" wrote:

Call me a grunge, but I prefer the company to most dogs I've had to most
people I've known.

I tend to agree, most dogs at random are more enjoyable company than most humans at
random. I'll even toss in kitties.

Wes