DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stripped ! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/311174-stripped.html)

Snag[_3_] October 5th 10 07:29 PM

Stripped !

My drive belt . Got a smaller rear sprocket (thanks Paulie!) and figger I
might as well while I'm in there . Stock belt is 136t , I'm looking at a 133
on eBay ... the new sprocket is a 65 , the old (very worn) one is a 70t . Is
133 gonna be short enough ? I tried the 65 last time I nad the wheel off and
it was too long , but I don't remember how much !
Shirley , ya better hit 'em while I still got credit ...
--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist

Snag[_3_] October 5th 10 08:08 PM

Stripped !

Snag wrote:
My drive belt . Got a smaller rear sprocket (thanks Paulie!) and
figger I might as well while I'm in there . Stock belt is 136t , I'm
looking at a 133 on eBay ... the new sprocket is a 65 , the old (very
worn) one is a 70t . Is 133 gonna be short enough ? I tried the 65
last time I nad the wheel off and it was too long , but I don't
remember how much ! Shirley , ya better hit 'em while I still got
credit ... --
Snag
Wannabe Machinist

My apologies , sent this to the wrong group !

--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist

Michael A. Terrell October 5th 10 09:40 PM

Stripped !

Snag wrote:

Snag wrote:
My drive belt . Got a smaller rear sprocket (thanks Paulie!) and
figger I might as well while I'm in there . Stock belt is 136t , I'm
looking at a 133 on eBay ... the new sprocket is a 65 , the old (very
worn) one is a 70t . Is 133 gonna be short enough ? I tried the 65
last time I nad the wheel off and it was too long , but I don't
remember how much ! Shirley , ya better hit 'em while I still got
credit ... --
Snag
Wannabe Machinist

My apologies , sent this to the wrong group !

Oh, sure! ;-)

enough left over to pay them.