Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default More Illegal Alien Rethuggery

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 02:37:58 -0400, Cliff
wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/californi...nclick_check=1
"... Whitman 'exploited' illegal-immigrant housekeeper"
[
In an explosive allegation unleashed the morning after the first gubernatorial
debate, a lawyer for Republican Meg Whitman's former housekeeper said the
candidate for governor knew the woman was probably an illegal immigrant for
years and fired her only after she launched her campaign.

Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred said today that the housekeeper, Nicandra
Diaz Santillan, who went by the name Nicky Diaz, was "exploited, disrespected,
humiliated and emotionally and financially abused" by Whitman, the billionaire
former eBay CEO who is running against Democrat Jerry Brown.
]

Sorry Cliff but that story is not going to fly. It's just another
attempt to be relevant by Gloria Allhead. She does this every
election and whenever she thinks she can get some exposure and/or
money. Mrs. Whitman has calmly and categorically refuted this
nonsense and Allhead is the only one getting excited about it. I did
enjoy, however, the cry-on-demand performance put on by the former
nanny. Now, all we have to do is to get ICE to go in there and arrest
and deport her wetback ass.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yep, Whitman did everything right. The Nanny swore she was legal and
produced forged documents. They should be in Mexico or Federal prison.

--
I can see November from my front porch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Besides that, who in Californicate HASN'T hired an illegal at one time
or another, knowingly or not? I know I have, back about 15 years ago
before I knew anything about this illegal immigration stuff. Hired
three illegals off the street corner to help my partner and I with a
massive cleanup of a repo'd house. That was the one and only time, as
far as I know.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

really, whitman did everything right? Including the part about ignoring the
letter from social security noting the problem? Personally, I would not
care about this if she had just said "so what", and if she had been less
strident in her anti-immigration position - This is just like Watergate -
minor until you lie about it