Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Service Needed in IL - Web Vert. Mill (Manual)?

Anyone able to do service calls for a friend of mine in Spring Grove, IL?

He has a Web(?) Manual vertical mill that won't come out of back gear...

He needs in house help and I don't think BPT does that.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe AutoDrill laid this down on his screen :
Anyone able to do service calls for a friend of mine in Spring Grove, IL?

He has a Web(?) Manual vertical mill that won't come out of back gear...

He needs in house help and I don't think BPT does that.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Gee, someone a few miles from me also has a Webb.
I don't know that there is anything I could do to help though.
There is Blue Star machinery in between both of us.
http://www.bluestarmachinery.com/

Wayne D.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gee, someone a few miles from me also has a Webb.
I don't know that there is anything I could do to help though.
There is Blue Star machinery in between both of us.
http://www.bluestarmachinery.com/

Wayne D.

Wayne,

I'll tell them about Blue Star and we shall see where it goes from there...

Thank you!
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe AutoDrill presented the following explanation :
Gee, someone a few miles from me also has a Webb.
I don't know that there is anything I could do to help though.
There is Blue Star machinery in between both of us.
http://www.bluestarmachinery.com/

Wayne D.

Wayne,

I'll tell them about Blue Star and we shall see where it goes from there...

Thank you!
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Joe,

I've got a manual for the 3hp model.
If they're a newb, it might just be operator error, I
could go over to look at it. If they know what they're
doing, I probably couldn't do much. I've never had
one apart.

Wayne D.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I've got a manual for the 3hp model.
If they're a newb, it might just be operator error, I
could go over to look at it. If they know what they're
doing, I probably couldn't do much. I've never had
one apart.

Wayne D.

Wayne,

Very kind of you to offer. If the contact reaches out to me again, I'll try
to get some additional information from them and determine if it would be
worth subjecting you to a semi-strangers questioning.