DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Propane valve question (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/310556-re-propane-valve-question.html)

Steve W.[_4_] September 24th 10 02:00 AM

Propane valve question

Steve B wrote:
Will the connector from a home propane grill line hook up to and work on a
propane fuel tank for a forklift? Or do I need to get an adapter if there
is such a thing.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Nope.
BBQ uses propane gas to the regulator for burners.
Fork Truck use liquid propane to the regulator.

The tanks are different because of this.

--
Steve W.

Steve B[_10_] September 24th 10 03:39 AM

Propane valve question

"Steve W." wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
Will the connector from a home propane grill line hook up to and work on
propane fuel tank for a forklift? Or do I need to get an adapter if
there
is such a thing.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Nope.
BBQ uses propane gas to the regulator for burners.
Fork Truck use liquid propane to the regulator.

The tanks are different because of this.

--
Steve W.

I love short simple answers.

Steve

Stormin Mormon September 24th 10 04:13 AM

Propane valve question

Then, mine should be less pleasing. But far more useful.

(Ask your propane dealer friend to swap your tanks for what he's got
on the scrap pile, and ask him to fill them first.)

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message