DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cliff thought he found WMD (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/310013-re-cliff-thought-he-found-wmd.html)

Wes[_5_] September 15th 10 12:35 AM

Cliff thought he found WMD

" wrote:

On Sep 13, 6:07*pm, "Buddy Beavers" wrote:
LOL, will Cliff ever be surprised when his roommate conducts his own probe
tonight!

http://blutube.policeone.com/Media/1...Guy-In-Prison/

Clicking on anything that has the name "Cliff" on this forum is
usually a waste of time, but that was funny.

Cliff is not funny. The collectivism he favors is destroying society,
and he is spamming rec.crafts.metalworking.

You should see the job he did on alt.machines.cnc . There are a few people posting here
that gave up on their group. It is a wasteland in usenet. That p*sses me off since I
troubleshoot and repair the things when I have to and ruining a resource on purpose is an
act only a narcissist would do.

I've never understood why someone that supposedly was connected to NC or cnc went on a
mission to destroy a Usenet group. I wonder if he microwaves puppies or does something
equally evil. He sure isn't right by any means.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller