DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Warehouse in a black town? Buerste? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/309981-re-warehouse-black-town-buerste.html)

RangersSuck September 14th 10 03:05 PM

Warehouse in a black town? Buerste?

On Sep 13, 5:59*pm, Ignoramus20659 ignoramus20...@NOSPAM.
20659.invalid wrote:
On 2010-09-13, rangerssuck wrote:

On Sep 13, 9:11?am, Ignoramus20659 ignoramus20...@NOSPAM.
20659.invalid wrote:

Seriously, Iggy? a "black town?" I just did a quick look around, and
the houses directly to the North, South, East & West of mine have at
least one black member of the household. Should I install razor wire
and claymores?

To the North is a nurse. To the South is a cop. To the East is a US
Army reservist. To the West is a lawyer.

Now, get your head out of your ass.

I try to stay in the world of reality, as opposed to fantasy.

This town has four times the number of burglaries than a nearby large
town next to me.

I do not want to be distracted by race theories. I just want to know
if it would be a smart investment, given the price and the situation
of the local town.

You don't want to be distracted by race theories, but in the title of
your post, you referred to the place as a "black town" not as a high
crime rate area.