Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This is the high desert where I live.

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 18:27:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAce-1pXbKM

Thought Id show you what a place without trees looks like.

That is indeed a whole bunch o' nuthin'!

Yet, CA has lots of people and cars and spotted owls making CO2,
right? We should do an analysis of how much the trees here in flyover
country consume CO2 and produce O2 vs how much O2 is consumed and CO2
is produced in CA, and then bill y'all for the difference. Ah mean,
y'all got all those rich guys in Sillycone valley driving they
Ferrari's and livin' in they mansions and all, not to mention the big
bux in Hollywood, right? Hell, it's only fair that some money
accompany all that CO2 exported from CA to where there's trees.

Nevermind Oregon, I called first dibs. You can send them expat
yuppies.

I now see why prevailing winds are westerly he CO2 is heaviest so
that must be the CO2 whizzing in here from CA across the Dakotas at
ground level. The O2 must make the return trip at higher altitude.

How windy is it? Well, the bank used to have a weatherball on it.
If weather was hot, the weather ball was red.
If weather was nice, the weather ball was green.
If it was snowing, the weather ball was white.
If it was raining, the weather ball was wet.
If it was windy, the weather ball was missing...

It's been missing for a while now. Must be all that CO2 wailin' in
here from California.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Here is a map of California population density.

This may explain why virtually all of California is conservative in land
mass..but votes Democrat..those are the red zones

http://travellistics.com/images/Cali...lation_map.png

Look at the density legend....

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Attempts to open that URL with my 'puter failed.

Might it have been hosted by a modern-day Mulholland of CO2? G

I need to contrive a sig line:
NIU (nothing is urgent)
HFIJ1 (having fun is job 1)
Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Chuckle.

Tho tis odd it wont open on your computer, opens on all 3 of mine.

Try this one

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

Gunner

I need to contrive a sig line:
NIU (nothing is urgent)
HFIJ1 (having fun is job 1)
Life is too short to be taken seriously.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Here is a map of California population density.

This may explain why virtually all of California is conservative in land
mass..but votes Democrat..those are the red zones

http://travellistics.com/images/Cali...lation_map.png

Look at the density legend....

Ditto Oregon. Dems cluster in the dense population areas.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...n_map_2000.png

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.