DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Had to draw my pistol today (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/309708-re-had-draw-my-pistol-today.html)

Stormin Mormon[_4_] September 9th 10 10:37 PM

Had to draw my pistol today

Fellow had an evil spirit, perhaps?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

One of my friends had a bird dog that he had to go to court over a
couple of
times. There was a certain person that would walk by his house, the
dog
would go nuts. A couple of times the dog ran and knocked the back
door open
and would chase that one person down and bite them. The dog didn't
act like
this with anyone else, my friend thought the dog maybe barked at them
through the window and they did something to taunt the dog. The same
person
took him to court 2 or more times over that dog biting them. Seemed
odd the
dog picked on one certain person. The guy needed a squirt gun full of
ammonia I guess.

RogerN