DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardinge Auction- Sep 22nd, NY (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/309304-hardinge-auction-sep-22nd-ny.html)

ATP September 2nd 10 11:09 PM

Hardinge Auction- Sep 22nd, NY

http://www.kosterindustries.com/auctions_upcoming.htm

Hardinge surplus auction, including tooling and Bridgeport parts. At the
Hardinge factory in Elmira.

Ignoramus28169 September 2nd 10 11:29 PM

On 2010-09-02, ATP wrote:
http://www.kosterindustries.com/auctions_upcoming.htm

Hardinge surplus auction, including tooling and Bridgeport parts. At the
Hardinge factory in Elmira.

What does it mean "Following the IMTS Show". Very interesting.

Wes[_5_] September 2nd 10 11:37 PM

On 2010-09-02, ATP wrote:
http://www.kosterindustries.com/auctions_upcoming.htm

Hardinge surplus auction, including tooling and Bridgeport parts. At the
Hardinge factory in Elmira.

What does it mean "Following the IMTS Show". Very interesting.

Damn, I hope Hardinge is healthy. We are relying on a special lathe we turn 60 rc hollow
shafts to very tight tolerances (bearing race). Works better than our od/id grinders.

Wes

Ignoramus28169 September 2nd 10 11:47 PM

On 2010-09-02, ATP wrote:
http://www.kosterindustries.com/auctions_upcoming.htm

Hardinge surplus auction, including tooling and Bridgeport parts. At the
Hardinge factory in Elmira.

What does it mean "Following the IMTS Show". Very interesting.

Damn, I hope Hardinge is healthy. We are relying on a special lathe we turn 60 rc hollow
shafts to very tight tolerances (bearing race). Works better than our od/id grinders.

Wes

I have a feeling that they are selling off machinery from the show.

Wes[_5_] September 2nd 10 11:54 PM

On 2010-09-02, ATP wrote:
http://www.kosterindustries.com/auctions_upcoming.htm

Hardinge surplus auction, including tooling and Bridgeport parts. At the
Hardinge factory in Elmira.

What does it mean "Following the IMTS Show". Very interesting.

Damn, I hope Hardinge is healthy. We are relying on a special lathe we turn 60 rc hollow
shafts to very tight tolerances (bearing race). Works better than our od/id grinders.

Wes

I have a feeling that they are selling off machinery from the show.

I hope so.
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

ATP September 3rd 10 04:37 AM

On 2010-09-02, ATP wrote:
http://www.kosterindustries.com/auctions_upcoming.htm

Hardinge surplus auction, including tooling and Bridgeport parts. At
the
Hardinge factory in Elmira.

What does it mean "Following the IMTS Show". Very interesting.

Damn, I hope Hardinge is healthy. We are relying on a special lathe we
turn 60 rc hollow
shafts to very tight tolerances (bearing race). Works better than our
od/id grinders.

Wes

I have a feeling that they are selling off machinery from the show.

They're selling big stuff and small stuff from the plant. It's not a
liquidation.