DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone going to IMTS? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/309004-re-anyone-going-imts.html)

Brian Lawson August 29th 10 09:08 PM

Anyone going to IMTS?

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:03:09 -0700 (PDT), cncmillgil
wrote:

just to drool?

Yep, but only for Thursday and Friday. I get numb after two days, and
if I stay longer I have to find space at home to put all the
"follow-up" mail that comes from the Vendors that scanned my
card/badge thingy.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

cncmillgil August 29th 10 11:09 PM

Anyone going to IMTS?

wrote:

just to drool?

Yep, but only for Thursday and Friday. *I get numb after two days, and
if I stay longer I have to find space at home to put all the
"follow-up" mail that comes from the Vendors that scanned my
card/badge thingy.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Wow Canada ! any international? I don't think so?? Probably S America
like Brazil the farthest or should I say fartestg
So Thur would be the best day or Tue? for sure not Fri?

Wes[_5_] August 29th 10 11:47 PM

Anyone going to IMTS?

wrote:

just to drool?

Yep, but only for Thursday and Friday. I get numb after two days, and
if I stay longer I have to find space at home to put all the
"follow-up" mail that comes from the Vendors that scanned my
card/badge thingy.

Sadly, paper makes p*ss poor firewood for heating.

Wes