DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone want a good shooting course...CHEAP??! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/308933-re-anyone-want-good-shooting-course-cheap.html)

Pete C. August 28th 10 02:59 PM

Anyone want a good shooting course...CHEAP??!

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[BIG snip]

That's right, only $69. https://www.myfrontsight.com/secure/greatest.php

My guess is that it's a scam. The $69 link is to _my_frontsight

Quite possibly. Also the "real" Front Sight in NV is not without it's
own scam elements, lawsuits and other issues with/from investors. The
founder is something of a kook, quack (former chiropractor) and con
artist unfortunately.

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 28th 10 04:47 PM

Anyone want a good shooting course...CHEAP??!

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 08:59:32 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[BIG snip]

That's right, only $69. https://www.myfrontsight.com/secure/greatest.php

My guess is that it's a scam. The $69 link is to _my_frontsight

Quite possibly. Also the "real" Front Sight in NV is not without it's
own scam elements, lawsuits and other issues with/from investors. The
founder is something of a kook, quack (former chiropractor) and con
artist unfortunately.

A quick google search shows them as also being in Aptos, California

They had a facility near Bakersfield, California, not far from me. I
think they moved from there in 2002

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)