DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Follow-Up Motor Experts... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/308667-follow-up-motor-experts.html)

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] August 24th 10 01:29 PM

Follow-Up Motor Experts...

Just wanted to say thanks to all. The very least you did was help me word
my e-mails so that if the customer doesn't set this up correctly, I sell
lots of replacement motors. :)

Truth is, we never want to see them have problems. In 12 years, we have
made very few trouble trips (probably less than 4-5) and the line I always
use during a sale is, "I'd rather visit your town on vacation than to fix my
drill so if I sell this, I'm pretty darn sure it's going to work reliably
for a long time to come."

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022