DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   China in Africa...not good... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/308542-re-china-africa-not-good.html)

Larry Jaques[_3_] August 21st 10 03:20 PM

China in Africa...not good...

RCM only

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:51:29 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that "Buerste"
reported Elvis on Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:31:30
-0400 in misc.survivalism:
"Gunner Asch" wrote:
How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY worried
By Andrew Malone

snip

One of my nephews has the right idea. He has a degree in Russian, joined
the Army Rangers and they are teaching him Chinese. We should ALL learn
Russian and Chinese...THAT'S our future! (thanks to our politicians that
have destroyed this country for their own gain)

There was joke in Soviet Union, before breakup. The optimist made
sure his son learned English., the pessimist made sure it was Chinese.
The realist taught him Kalisnikov.

EXCELLENT, Pete. ;)

--
We're all here because we're not all there.