DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   China in Africa...not good... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/308541-re-china-africa-not-good.html)

Larry Jaques[_3_] August 21st 10 03:15 PM

China in Africa...not good...

RCM only

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:30:26 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

I took four years of Spanish along with four of Latin. There's a lot to be
said for the Romance languages, they sound pretty. Latin should be the
language of choice! (I still have my books somewhere)

Latin, Latin American. What's the difference?

--
We're all here because we're not all there.

Buerste August 22nd 10 06:18 AM

China in Africa...not good...

wrote:

I took four years of Spanish along with four of Latin. There's a lot to
be
said for the Romance languages, they sound pretty. Latin should be the
language of choice! (I still have my books somewhere)

Latin, Latin American. What's the difference?

--
We're all here because we're not all there.

Not too much, the languages that have their roots in Latin still contain a
lot that is recognizable. Thank God that my days of conjugating verbs is
over!