DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Might be interesting to check on.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/308395-might-interesting-check.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 19th 10 01:18 PM

Might be interesting to check on....

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1901844635.html

Tool and Cutter Grinder - $1 (Boulder City Nv.)
Date: 2010-08-16, 10:33AM PDT
Reply to: [Errors when replying to

I have a K.O. Ming Tool and cutter grinder. (Full size)
I'm the second owner and for the last 8 years, it has less than 20 hrs.
use.
I'm not in that business anymore.
I also have a older engine lathe that I want to sell.
Both for $4000.00.
Both machines come with a huge amount of support tooling.

Loren 929-727-9700

* Location: Boulder City Nv.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests

PostingID: 1901844635
--

"First Law of Leftist Debate