DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question about building controls for a mill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/308283-re-question-about-building-controls-mill.html)

Wes[_5_] August 17th 10 11:35 PM

Question about building controls for a mill

Jim Stewart wrote:

Any suggestions...anyone?

Well, it sucks and I've been there. There's some sort
of optical illusion that takes place when you look at
a bunch of components and envision them in a box. They
must shrink in your mind and the box gets larger. Get
a big box for the contactors and be done with it.

I was told once to buy a box twice as big as I need and hope things fit.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller