Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Load cells....

Awl --

I'm looking for a load cell/meter/transducer that I can splice into a chain,
and get some maximum readouts.

Inyone have experience with this, links, sources, etc?

Google yields a bit of fruit, searching on load cell, load cell meters,
strain gauges, load/force transducers, etc., but a little heads up would
proly do me wonders. Of course ahm not lookin to break my piggy bank....

The capacity should be about 1,000 lbs or so, which is proly more the load
cell than the meter. The meter should have a reasonable sampling rate, for
a decent idea of any maximums.

Be still my heart, but if data were downloadable over, say, a 15 sec period,
I'd be in heaven....

--
EA