Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default IH C263 engine?

Looking for carb and distributor data for an old Gallion 125 picker.
Looking for parts numbers and source for a carb rebuild kit. Been
trying to source parts before I rip it apart for repair. Y'all have
any suggestions?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gerry" wrote in message
Looking for carb and distributor data for an old Gallion 125 picker.
Looking for parts numbers and source for a carb rebuild kit. Been
trying to source parts before I rip it apart for repair. Y'all have
any suggestions?

http://www.agriconmanuals.com/c221-c...l-p-50881.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gerry" wrote in message
Looking for carb and distributor data for an old Gallion 125 picker.
Looking for parts numbers and source for a carb rebuild kit. Been
trying to source parts before I rip it apart for repair. Y'all have
any suggestions?

That's a common carb, used in a Farmall 706 gas.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 16, 7:56*pm, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
"Gerry" wrote in message

Looking for carb and distributor data for an old Gallion 125 picker.
Looking for parts numbers and source for a carb rebuild kit. Been
trying to source parts before I rip it apart for repair. Y'all have
any suggestions?

That's a common carb, used in a Farmall 706 gas.

Karl

Thanks! That will give me a place to start looking

E-85 in a non-E-85 engine? [email protected] Metalworking 30 February 22nd 09 07:10 AM
How to separate engine case on 5hp horizontal Briggs engine [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 31st 06 12:03 AM
The new engine mihail Home Repair 3 October 9th 05 01:46 PM
Now this is an engine. whoanellie Metalworking 9 September 13th 03 05:03 AM
Engine Oil Colin Blackburn UK diy 13 July 15th 03 11:31 AM