Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ridiculous Cad Cam sales scheme from Maxwel Render

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Actually, Grayling Michigan has him in High School during his claimed
training period as a Ranger.
Must have been Rump Ranger he was training for.

I will not get into an argument about this, but Gunner graduated from
Grayling High School in '71, at age 17. His birthday is Nov. 11th and he
would have been 18 after that date in '71. As far as I know, that's also the
year he enlisted, and he could have had parental permission to enlist at 17.
I haven't seen him claim any timing that isn't possible. I don't think
that's a legitimate issue.

For what it is worth, I graduated at 17 since I skipped kindergarten since we were
stationed in Germany and started out in the first grade. I also turned 18 while in the
USMC and yes, the parents had to sign off. My adopta dad, 20 years reg Army, didn't have
an issue and mom didn't either, her brother served in the Marines straight out of high
school also.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:56:25 -0400, Wes
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Actually, Grayling Michigan has him in High School during his claimed
training period as a Ranger.
Must have been Rump Ranger he was training for.

I will not get into an argument about this, but Gunner graduated from
Grayling High School in '71, at age 17. His birthday is Nov. 11th and he
would have been 18 after that date in '71. As far as I know, that's also the
year he enlisted, and he could have had parental permission to enlist at 17.
I haven't seen him claim any timing that isn't possible. I don't think
that's a legitimate issue.

Or Gunner could have had a very antiwar mother who's best friend was in
charge of the local draftboard and could have had him classified 4F, so
he was forced to join the military under an assumed name/ID of a child
who had been born and died in 1950. Birth Certs are easy to get ahold
of, and were far more easy to get in 1971, and he could have enlisted at
a paper age of 19, under a different name.

Or not.
Which might explain why he has had little contact with the VA over the
years. And why his DD214 has someone elses name/age etc on it.
Or not.

Who knows...shrug..Gunner may be a 17yr old kid living in Compton
California.
Or not.

Hell..Gunner may be a little green alien who lives in a shoe behind an
abandoned workstation in the bowels of the New York Public library.

Or not.

For what it is worth, I graduated at 17 since I skipped kindergarten since we were
stationed in Germany and started out in the first grade. I also turned 18 while in the
USMC and yes, the parents had to sign off. My adopta dad, 20 years reg Army, didn't have
an issue and mom didn't either, her brother served in the Marines straight out of high
school also.

Wes

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:00:02 -0700
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[...]

Or he could be ... The Great And Terrible OZ!

Or not.

Maybe "he" is really a Black Model for Victoria Secrets using the
adopted nickname of a Bull Dyke she knew in college?

Naw ...

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[...]

Odd that should come up. My ladyfriend is black..and WAS a VickyS's
model for a couple of catalogs. The first one I saw was when she was 37
and already had a couple kids.
She sure didnt turn out like most of the girls...VBG