DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Metalworking Machine Donation (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/306078-metalworking-machine-donation.html)

Stephan Patnaude July 7th 10 03:30 PM

Metalworking Machine Donation

I have an Emco Compact 8E lathe and an 8" Boxford metalworking shaper
that I will donate to a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
You must be willing to pick them up in RI and have proof of tax exempt
status.

Or, if you wish to buy them I will take 750.00 for the pair. Again,
you must be willing to pick them up in RI. Please don't bother if
you intend to offer less than 750.00, the answer is no.

g-i-selle-indeed-gmail.com (remove the dashes)