DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   pressure washer pump oil (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/305939-re-pressure-washer-pump-oil.html)

Stormin Mormon July 5th 10 01:45 PM

pressure washer pump oil

I've never heard of a multi viscosity non-detergent oil. Has anyone
else?

Froogle search turned up zero hits.

I'd use 30 weight ND, unless you pressure wash in extremely low or
high temperatures.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Artemus" wrote in message
My washer needed some spring PM so I opened the pump
(never done this before) and spilled the oil all over the bench.
Karcher specs 15W-40 non detergent and wants almost $30
for a quart. Is there something special about the oil for a
pressure washer pump or can I just use regular 15W-40 ND?
Art

[email protected] July 15th 18 05:47 PM

pressure washer pump oil

2700 psi 2.3 Max GPM Troy built 7.75 motor