DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What kind of steel in wood-cutting circular saw blade? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/305675-re-what-kind-steel-wood-cutting-circular-saw-blade.html)

DoN. Nichols July 3rd 10 10:38 PM

On 2010-07-03, Ed Huntress wrote:

Oh, yeah. I knew there was another one that made my skin crawl, but I
couldn't remember which it was. That's it.

I was once trying to find information on "tin plating" (as in old
times). I had a very difficult time, as most search results were about
TiN plating.

Part of the problem, of course, is that most search engines are
case-insensitive -- whether you want them to be or no.

Hmm ... perhaps write your own post-filter using perl? :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564