Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Open warfare in chicago

"Ignoramus8716" wrote in message
On 2010-06-24, Bar Fly wrote:

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy her
last
name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last name.

I am not sure what exactly is your purpose here.

*plonk*

Big deal, who are you, some troll? Just like ****-in-a-dress. If you can't
enter a thread without being insulting, just use your filter. Damn
libtrolls.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

snip

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy her
last name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last
name.

Because even for you, Barfed Fly, your dumb crack was too stupid and
childish, and it would embarrass you too much. I do have some pity.

Where have you been before you dropped in here? Breeding little ones on
a pile of **** somewhere?

Maybe I was wrong, maybe she's just another **** in a dress.

Speaking of your wife?

--
Ed Huntress

Your mother, the hunter poseur.

BTW, can you give me her phone number? She gave it to me once but I threw it
away. It occurs to me that I could use it for when I'm drinking heavily.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-24, Bar Fly wrote:

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy her
last
name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last name.

I am not sure what exactly is your purpose here.

*plonk*

Don't you recognize his stupid, childish style and insults? It's the twit
from misc.survivalism.nutbags whose purpose in life is to make things as
unpleasant as possible for RCM members.

He's morphed into an insect now. It's appropriate that he picked one that
eats ****. Give him a couple of barrels and then plonk him.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

snip

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy her
last name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last
name.

Because even for you, Barfed Fly, your dumb crack was too stupid and
childish, and it would embarrass you too much. I do have some pity.

Where have you been before you dropped in here? Breeding little ones on
a pile of **** somewhere?

Maybe I was wrong, maybe she's just another **** in a dress.

Speaking of your wife?

--
Ed Huntress

Yes, my wife. She eats ****, too.

Jeez, barfly. You two are made for each other.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

snip

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy
her last name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last
name.

Because even for you, Barfed Fly, your dumb crack was too stupid and
childish, and it would embarrass you too much. I do have some pity.

Where have you been before you dropped in here? Breeding little ones
on a pile of **** somewhere?

Maybe I was wrong, maybe she's just another **** in a dress.

Speaking of your wife?

--
Ed Huntress

Yes, my wife. She eats ****, too.

BTW, can you give me her phone number? She gave it to me once but I threw
it away. It occurs to me that I could use it for when I'm drinking
heavily.

I wouldn't save your wife's number if my life depended on it. But you can
ask around. She gave it to at least a dozen guys.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Ed Huntress

http://tinyurl.com/2e66r3q

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

snip

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy
her last name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last
name.

Because even for you, Barfed Fly, your dumb crack was too stupid and
childish, and it would embarrass you too much. I do have some pity.

Where have you been before you dropped in here? Breeding little ones
on a pile of **** somewhere?

Maybe I was wrong, maybe she's just another **** in a dress.

Speaking of your wife?

--
Ed Huntress

Yes, my wife. She eats ****, too.

Jeez, barfly. You two are made for each other.

--
Ed Huntress

It's not nice for you to talk that way about your mother, son.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

snip

[...]

Ok, well you tell your mother I'll be home right after I finish this last
bottle of red-eye. Too bad about you forgetting her number.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-24, Bar Fly wrote:

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy
her last
name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last
name.

I am not sure what exactly is your purpose here.

*plonk*

Big deal, who are you, some troll? Just like ****-in-a-dress. If you
can't enter a thread without being insulting, just use your filter. Damn
libtrolls.

Who need this kind of trash?

*BIG plonk*

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Don't you recognize his stupid, childish style and insults? It's the twit
from misc.survivalism.nutbags whose purpose in life is to make things as
unpleasant as possible for RCM members.

He's morphed into an insect now. It's appropriate that he picked one that
eats ****. Give him a couple of barrels and then plonk him.

Let me know how it goes. I'm swatting this fly now.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/23/2010 5:23 PM, Bar Fly wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 6/22/2010 7:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:21 pm, wrote:

The problem is that liberalizing the gun laws in the areas like Chicago
won't do anything to reduce the murders and shootings. Giving everyone
the right to buy and have guns will just mean more shootings. The
problems is who lives in Chicago. It's the low class, poor people
living
there who are shooting each other all the time. Changing the gun laws
won't do anything to stop that. Or course, the right thing is to let
regular people have the right to defend themselves no matter what the
outcome.

Please define "regular people."

By regular people I mean ordinary law abiding citizens. As opposed to
non regular people who are police, military, special elites like movie
stars, business moguls, and such. In the anti gun places special
people are allowed the exception to have guns to protect themselves
while everyone else, the regular people, aren't allowed to have them.
The regular people in this context are everyone legally allowed to own
a firearm.

Hawke

It's Chicago. There are no regular law abiding people, they will shoot
you in the chest just to see the look on your face. As an example of
what normal in Chicago is, take a look at Chicago's finest citizens who
we sent to Washington. The Chimp, the Ballerina, and thunder thighs in
the technicolor pantsuits.

Yeah, well, we saw what they sent to Washington from Texas and they were
ten times worse. The absolute worst bunch we've ever had just went home
in January 2009. How quickly you forget. You must still have a job...and
a house. Ask all the people without jobs and their houses and you'll
find out real quick that the damage done by the last republican
administration is monumental. So far Obama hasn't broken anything and
he's nearly half way through his first term. Count your blessings. We
could still have republicans at the helm.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 22, 8:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

Except nobody was mentioning anything about Texas, the subject was open
warfare in Chicago. The fact that Obama is half way through his only term is
because the country is holding its collective nose and waiting him out.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

I only brought up Texas as a comparison to what you think is so bad that
came out of Chicago. Between the Bush team and the Obama team I'll take
the Chicago bunch any day of the week. Nothing Obama has done is close
to the damage Bush did, so Chicago is way better than Texas. Count
yourself lucky. And no, the country isn't holding it's nose waiting for
Obama's term to end. It's only you right wings folks that are doing
that. But you would do the same no matter what Democrat was in office.
You think they do a bad job even when they do well. Remember when you
hated Bill Clinton so much you wanted him impeached? Compared to most
presidents he did a good job and you couldn't wait to get rid of him
either. So it's the fact it's a Democrat and nothing else. Obama is
facing a ton of really bad problems right now. He isn't responsible for
creating any of them. So it's not his blunders that have made him lose
popularity it's the negative events that we are getting hit with. But
like I said, even if things were going great you would still say he's
doing a rotten job and the country wanted a republican in his place.
Which is a bunch of bunk, by the way.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RBnDFW wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah, GWB, Worst president ever:

Myths & Facts About the Real Bush Record
By Ed Gillespie

Myth 1: The last eight years were awful for most Americans economically
and President Bush's deregulatory policies caused the current financial
crisis.

Reality:

President Bush's time in office is ending as it began, with our economy
under stress. The recession President Bush inherited as he entered
office ran through the attacks of September 11, 2001, but during the
recovery that followed, and due in no small part to the tax relief
President Bush worked with Congress to provide, this country experienced
its longest run of uninterrupted job growth - 52 straight months, with
8.3 million jobs created.

This reflected six consecutive years of economic growth from the Fourth
Quarter of 2001 until the Fourth Quarter of 2007. From 2000 to 2007,
real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a remarkable gain of nearly 2.1
trillion dollars. This growth was driven in part by increased labor
productivity gains that have averaged 2.5 percent annually since 2001, a
rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, '80s, and '90s. In the same
period, real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11
percent, and there was a 4.7 percent increase in the number of new
businesses formed. The current economic challenges, which the President
and his Administration have responded to aggressively, threaten to
reverse some of these gains - but the gains cannot be denied.

As for the current crisis, the President and his economic team have
taken unprecedented actions to stabilize the financial sector and avert
a collapse. While there are a number of causes of the housing and credit
crises that are at the root of our current economic troubles,
deregulation by the Bush Administration is simply not one of them. In
fact, one of the circumstances that contributed to the crisis was the
failure of the government sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and
Freddie Mac, which President Bush long tried to subject to greater
regulation. In April 2001, three months after taking office, the
President warned in his first budget that the size of the two GSEs were
a "potential problem" that "could cause strong repercussions in
financial markets, affecting Federally insured entities and economic
activity." In 2003, the Administration began calling for a new GSE
regulator, and over the next five years, the Administration continued to
call for GSE reform only to be accused by Democrats in Congress of
creating artificial fears and advocating for ill-advised proposals. By
the time Congress finally acted in 2008 to provide the oversight the
President requested, it was too late to prevent systemic consequences.
Had the Administration's initial reform proposals been adopted, some of
today's turmoil in our financial markets may have been averted.

Myth 2: President Bush's tax cuts only benefitted the wealthy and were
paid for by sacrificing investments in health care and education.

Reality:

There are not 116 million "wealthy Americans," but that's how many
taxpayers benefited from the President's tax relief. The
across-the-board tax cuts provided tax relief to every American who pays
income taxes, created a new bottom 10 percent bracket rate, doubled the
child tax credit to $1,000, and actually increased the share of the
Federal income tax burden paid by the top 10 percent of individual
earners from 67 percent in 2000 to 70 percent in 2005. Furthermore, this
Administration removed 13 million low-income earners from the income tax
rolls completely.

The economic growth spurred by tax relief also spurred growth in Federal
tax receipts. In fact, the Federal Treasury realized the largest
three-year increase of revenue in 26 years, and tax receipts grew more
than $542 billion between 2000 and 2007. And yes, much of that money
went to investments in health care and education.

President Bush provided more than 40 million Americans with better
access to prescription drugs by creating the market-based Medicare
Prescription Drug Benefit. And it is one of the rare government programs
that actually costs less than expected. Projected overall program
spending between 2004 and 2013 is approximately $240 billion lower,
nearly 38 percent, than originally estimated, thanks to the
market-oriented principles included at President Bush's insistence.

Despite the heated rhetoric over children's health insurance (S-CHIP)
legislation last year, estimates from a 2007 Federal survey show that
the number of uninsured children under the age of 18 actually declined
by 800,000 from 2001 to 2007. From 2007 to 2008, the number of people
covered by affordable and portable Health Savings Account-eligible plans
increased 35 percent. Additionally, since President Bush took office,
more than 1,200 community health centers have opened or expanded
nationwide, which has helped provide treatment to nearly 17 million people.

Federal spending on education has increased nearly 40 percent under
President Bush. Additionally, Pell Grant funding nearly doubled during
the Administration, which is expected to help more than 5.5 million
students attend college in the 2008-09 school year, 1.2 million more
students than were assisted by Pell Grants in the 2001-02 school year.
This financial aid assistance also helps account for the fact that 66
percent of high school graduates from the class of 2006 enrolled in
colleges, compared to 63 percent in 2000.

Perhaps more importantly, the President's No Child Left Behind Act has
delivered tangible results to students. Since the law was enacted,
fourth-grade students have achieved their highest reading and math
scores on record, eighth-grade students have achieved their highest math
scores on record, and African-American and Hispanic students have posted
all-time high scores in a number of categories, narrowing the gap
between minority students and white students.

Myth 3: The President's "go it alone" foreign policy ruined America's
standing in the world.

Reality:

Rarely can one see revisionist history occurring in the present, but
this charge is nothing short of that. The United States acted with a
multilateral coalition of partner nations to remove Saddam Hussein from
power in Iraq after he failed to comply with the will of the
international community, including numerous United Nations Security
Council Resolutions. To ignore this fact is not only a distortion of
history, but it is also an insult to the service members of our
coalition partners who sacrificed their lives to contribute to the
success we are now witnessing in Iraq. And in Afghanistan, approximately
forty countries are currently deployed with American forces, including
every one of our NATO allies.

The President also created a worldwide coalition of more than 90 nations
to combat terrorist networks by sharing information, drying up their
financing, and bringing their leaders to justice. To date, we have
captured or killed hundreds of al-Qaeda leaders and operatives with the
help of partner nations. Furthermore, the Administration established the
Proliferation Security Initiative, which now includes more than 90
nations, and other multilateral coalitions to stop the proliferation of
weapons of mass destruction.

The President successfully pushed for expanding NATO membership,
generated international pressure on Iran to stop it from developing
nuclear weapons, and organized the Six-Party Talks, which have resulted
in North Korea committing to give up its nuclear weapons and abandon its
nuclear programs. Verifying North Korea's commitment will be a
challenge, but at the most recent Six-Party Talks meeting, there was
strong consensus among the five parties that North Korea must submit to
a comprehensive verification regime that accords with international
standards.

U.S. ties in Asia have been strengthened over the past eight years, and
the Administration has built strong relationships with China, Japan, and
South Korea, among others. We have signed an historic civilian nuclear
power agreement with India, reflecting a fundamental change in our
relationship. Pro-American leaders have been elected in Germany, France,
and Italy. Eastern European countries such as Georgia, Ukraine, and
Kosovo treasure their relationships with the United States, and no
president has done more to improve health and security in the nations of
Africa. We have also strengthened cooperation with Latin America,
including initiatives with Brazil on biofuels and with Mexico and
Central America on fighting organized crime. Finally, when the President
took office, America had trade agreements in force with only three
countries, versus 14 today - with three additional agreements approved
by Congress but not yet in force and agreements with three countries
that are awaiting Congressional approval.

Myth 4: The war in Iraq caused us to "take our eye off the ball" in
Afghanistan and with al Qaeda.

Reality:

Iraq and Afghanistan are two fronts in the same war, and while the
success of the surge in Iraq has been visible, we have also had a quiet
surge in Afghanistan. The U.S. has continuously and aggressively fought
side-by-side with Afghans and our allies to defeat the Taliban and al
Qaeda in Afghanistan. The United States has provided nearly $32 billion
for security, political, and economic development assistance and the
international community has provided more than $55 billion to
Afghanistan since 2001.

An additional U.S. Marine battalion deployed to Afghanistan in November
and they will be followed by an Army combat brigade of about 3,400
troops in early 2009. U.S. forces now total approximately 31,000, and
are joined by nearly as many coalition troops. The United States and our
allies are working with Afghanistan to help it nearly double the size of
the Afghan National Army over the next five years, from 79,000 now
trained to 134,000 in 2014.

We have also deployed Provincial Reconstruction Teams to ensure security
gains are followed by real improvements in daily life, and we have
helped local communities strengthen their economies and create jobs,
deliver basic services, improve governance and fight corruption, and
build or repair key infrastructure such as roads, bridges, hospitals,
and schools. More than six million children, approximately two million
of them girls, are now in Afghan schools, compared to fewer than one
million in 2001.

In this Global War on Terror, we do not have the luxury to fight on one
battlefront at a time. To defeat the terrorists, we must fight them
overseas so we don't have to fight them here at home. Since 9/11, we
have successfully captured or killed dozens of al-Qaeda's senior
leadership and hundreds of al-Qaeda operatives in two dozen countries,
removed al-Qaeda's safe-haven in Afghanistan and crippled al-Qaeda in
Iraq, and disrupted numerous al Qaeda terrorist plots against the U.S.,
including a 2006 plot to blow up passenger planes traveling from London.

Myth 5: This Administration has been bad for the environment and ignored
the problem of global warming.

Reality:

Given the liberal media's failure to acknowledge this Administration's
true record on alternative energy, conservation, and climate change,
it's not surprising this charge has stuck. But here are some irrefutable
data points: From 2001 to 2007, air pollution decreased by 12 percent,
and fine particulate matter pollution is down 17 percent since 2001.
Ethanol production quadrupled from 1.6 billion gallons in 2000 to 6.5
billion gallons in 2007, wind energy production has increased by more
than 400 percent, and solar energy capacity has doubled. In 2007, solar
installations increased more than 32 percent and the U.S. produced 96
percent more biodiesel (490 million gallons) than in 2006. The
Administration also provided nearly $18 billion to research, develop,
and promote alternative and more efficient energy technologies such as
biofuels, solar, wind, clean coal, nuclear, and hydrogen.

This Administration has improved and protected the health of more than
27 million acres of Federal forest and grasslands, protected, restored,
and improved more than three million acres of wetlands, and established
the Papaha-naumokua-kea Marine National Monument, the world's largest
fully protected marine conservation area (nearly 140,000 square miles).

Much of the misperception about the President's environmental record is
born out of the President's withdrawing the United States from the Kyoto
Protocol, which did not include the effective participation of major
developing countries such as India and China. Instead, the President
worked to address climate change by launching the Major Economies
Process, which convened the leaders of the world's major economies, both
developed and developing, to work on ways to further reduce greenhouse
gas emissions and improve energy security without harming our economies
or giving any nation a free ride. Finally, the President set the country
on course to stop the growth of greenhouse gas emissions below projected
levels by 2025 and invested more than $44 billion in climate
change-related programs.

Some other items that are infrequently mentioned about the real record
of the Bush Administration but are worth noting: Teenage drug use has
declined 25 percent; in 2007, the violent crime rate was 43 percent
lower than the rate in 1998; between 2005 and 2007, the chronically
homeless population decreased approximately 30 percent; funding for
veterans' medical care has increased more than 115 percent; and as of
2005, the most recent abortion rate is at its lowest since 1974.

And one last fact: Our homeland has not suffered another terrorist
attack since September 11, 2001. That, too, is part of the real Bush record.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: "Bar Fly"
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: OT-Open warfare in chicago
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:24:40 -0500

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

We all know the "real" Bush record. It stinks. Even republicans don't
defend Bush. They pretend that there never was a Bush presidency. That's
why they now blame everything on Obama. None of them wants to say
anything about Bush because there isn't anything good they can say about
him. Look at his job creation record. 3 million jobs created in 8 years.
That stinks. Even Jimmy Carter created 10 million in only one term. But
no jobs is only the half of it. Doubled the debt in five years, started
two wars and won neither of them, and deregulated the financial industry
so much that it nearly collapsed and brought down the whole economy, and
then there is the little BP problem we have from deregulating the oil
industry. Yep, we do know the real Bush record. That's the problem.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:35:57 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

[...]

Not to defend Bush, or any other politician, but you do realize, don't
you, that the government president or otherwise) does NOT create jobs,
as much as they would like you to think that they do. If the
government "creates" a job, it is a GOVERNMENT job and you and I end
up paying for it. As for the deregulation of the oil industry, the BP
incident occurred in international waters and much of our regulation
didn't apply. The incident occurred because of a gas bubble and the
failure of those on the tower to recognize it and to react in time. No
government official, including Obummer, was at fault for it. The
people of this country have become far too dependent on the
"government" to solve their own problems, forgetting that the
"government" is supposed to be OF, BY and FOR the people.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

What you need to understand is that it has never been the president's
job or even within his capability to make "jobs" for the public. The
executive branch of our government doesn't create jobs or make the
economy work. But it has become a way to make the president a punching
bag. So far most things have improved since Obama became president. One
area that has shown little improvement is in employment so that is what
the opposition uses to beat him up on. He's doing all he can but the
problems are systemic and long term. The conditions he is facing are
ones that were made long before he took office and they will take many
years to get straightened out. In the meantime he's doing about as much
as anybody can considering the size of the problems.

It has been pointed out repeatedly that the oil drillers were completely
unprepared for the oil leak that has been going on for months now. Who
should have been on top of that? I say the government. Obviously the
drillers decided not to spend any money on dealing with major oil spills
so the government should have been making sure they took the proper
safety measures, which they didn't on their own. Safety in mines has
been overlooked, safety on oil rigs too. Pretty darn near every industry
has let safety lapse under the deregulation of Bush's presidency. But
what do you expect. When the govt. supervisors act like nothing can go
wrong why should the companies worry? It all goes along with letting
business self regulate, which they don't if you don't make them.

Lastly is about why people want the government to help them so much
these days. Could it be that without the government's help masses of
Americans would be living in poverty and squalor? Look at the bill just
rejected in the Senate that cut off unemployment benefits to thousands
of people. Do you think those folks could have jobs but decided not to
take them and stay on unemployment or is it that there just are not the
jobs out there? The days of living on a farm or ranch are long gone.
When you can't find work in a city what do you do? We saw it in the
Depression, soup lines, and lots of misery. The jobs people need are not
there. They have no where else to go. They need the government. That's
the reality of today. On the other hand, maybe Americans are just lazy
con artists and are milking unemployment as long as they can, and they
don't really want to work. You tell me which it is.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

It should be illegal for criminals to use guns!

It should be illegal for libtards to own or use a computer

enough left over to pay them.