Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT what is this strange animal in our backyard

Just a little update guys, I set up a havahart trap for it, baited
with apples.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Car exhaust helps keep them passive, on the way to the release site.
Cage next to the exhaust, and some towels to keep the gas in, make
sure they are really sleepy.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ignoramus13320" wrote in
message ...
Just a little update guys, I set up a havahart trap for it, baited
with apples.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 18, 9:38*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Car exhaust helps keep them passive, on the way to the release site.
Christopher A. Young

So does darkness.

jsw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Car exhaust keeps them passive, longer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
Car exhaust helps keep them passive, on the way to the release site.
Christopher A. Young

So does darkness.

jsw

OT what is this strange animal in our backyard Ed Huntress Metalworking 121 October 29th 10 03:57 AM
OT what is this strange animal in our backyard Jim Wilkins Metalworking 18 June 23rd 10 08:34 PM
OT what is this strange animal in our backyard steamer Metalworking 0 June 18th 10 05:32 PM
animal crafts wirakesuma Woodworking 0 July 20th 08 04:01 PM
Animal Control Trapper Ron Home Repair 0 April 18th 07 04:37 PM