Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just a memory....

Gunner Asch wrote:
Someone just sent me a link to this video.

Saw my cousin again.....nearly 40 yrs dead. He would have been in his
early 60s now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgI8b...&feature=email

Are you saying your cousin was on the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:58:26 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
Someone just sent me a link to this video.

Saw my cousin again.....nearly 40 yrs dead. He would have been in his
early 60s now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgI8b...&feature=email

Are you saying your cousin was on the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Ayup.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Are you saying your cousin was on the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Ayup.

Name?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:34:02 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Are you saying your cousin was on the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Ayup.

Name?

Tommy Bentsen

Bout a 3rd cousin. Met him a few times when the family gathered.
He was about a year or two older than me as I recall. Nice kid from what
I remember of him. He lived down south so we didnt have a lot of
contact. I was wandering around in Europe when I heard about the Fitz,
didnt know he had gone down with it for another 4-5 yrs till someone in
the family mentioned it. Hadnt seen him since...probably 70 or so..maybe
a year or so earlier. We had irregular gatherings, often times to bury a
patriarch or marry someone.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Just a memory.... Don Foreman Metalworking 6 June 17th 10 05:10 AM
MEMORY marlinaz Metalworking 1 October 15th 07 01:55 PM
MEMORY marlinaz Metalworking 0 October 15th 07 06:10 AM
Can you jog my memory, please? [email protected] Metalworking 5 January 26th 06 02:02 AM
Carpet Pad: Memory foam versus non-memory foam? [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 04:15 AM