Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A letter......

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:01:34 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

cavelamb wrote:
And, Richard, our borders have NEVER been more secure than they are
right now. Our borders are a sieve and it has always been so. The
problem now is that we make it easy for aliens to get jobs. But we
have little more ability to seal our borders than we ever did. The
borders are too long, and the incentives for them to find a way around
them are too great.

So don't worry?

Be happy?

Here is a little survey to see how most people feel about it.

Add your .02?

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_ques...al-immigration
or
http://tinyurl.com/2ukdmbm

There was a similar poll up here in the extremely liberal, sanctuary
city of Seattle a few weeks ago. A local radio station had it on
their web site for a few days. The results were almost identical to
that one. Overwhelming support of the AZ law.

Newb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:14:43 GMT, BERNIE THE BUNION
wrote:

wrote:

cavelamb wrote:
And, Richard, our borders have NEVER been more secure than they are
right now. Our borders are a sieve and it has always been so. The
problem now is that we make it easy for aliens to get jobs. But we
have little more ability to seal our borders than we ever did. The
borders are too long, and the incentives for them to find a way around
them are too great.

So don't worry?

Be happy?

Here is a little survey to see how most people feel about it.

Add your .02?

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_ques...you-support-ar
izonas-tough-new-law-on-illegal-immigration
or
http://tinyurl.com/2ukdmbm

There was a similar poll up here in the extremely liberal, sanctuary
city of Seattle a few weeks ago. A local radio station had it on
their web site for a few days. The results were almost identical to
that one. Overwhelming support of the AZ law.

Newb

96%
Yes
1,103,592 votes