DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My lady can run a backhoe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/304084-my-lady-can-run-backhoe.html)

Karl Townsend June 2nd 10 04:15 PM

My lady can run a backhoe

Julie just sent me this:

Today's Inspirational Lesson

Never irritate a woman who can operate a backhoe...

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/backhoe.jpg

Thus endeth the lesson.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings...They simply
continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...

Up North June 2nd 10 04:28 PM

My lady can run a backhoe

Karl
Is that what will happen to your truck if you don't move your new backhoe
from in front of the house?
Steve

anews.com...

Michael A. Terrell June 2nd 10 04:55 PM

My lady can run a backhoe

Karl Townsend wrote:

Julie just sent me this:

Today's Inspirational Lesson

Never irritate a woman who can operate a backhoe...

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/backhoe.jpg

Thus endeth the lesson.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings...They simply
continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...

When mama ain't happy, no one is happy!

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Karl Townsend June 2nd 10 05:57 PM

My lady can run a backhoe

"Up North" wrote in message
Karl
Is that what will happen to your truck if you don't move your new backhoe
from in front of the house?
Steve

I moved it away - unrepaired. Got all the steel out of sight, not all put
away, just on pallets out of the way.

I just put the hoe in front of the house this morning to work on it again.
Then "the kid" called and wants a couple days of wiring work, so I won't
start on it just yet. Milady gave permission as long as I don't block the
entrance to park in the house garage. I told her two weeks

Karl

Gerald Miller June 3rd 10 12:50 AM

My lady can run a backhoe

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:15:07 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

Julie just sent me this:

Today's Inspirational Lesson

Never irritate a woman who can operate a backhoe...

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/backhoe.jpg

Thus endeth the lesson.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings...They simply
continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...

The only hoe operator that I ever trusted to continue working while I
went down the hole to check something, went by the name Rose.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada