Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:19:38 -0700, wrote:

What's unchanged is your lack of sincerity. Including a wish of peace
in your daily flame is beyond goofy.

Wayne

Merely beyond your comprehension.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 00:05:20 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:52:11 -0700, wrote:

Get a clue, man. Your metamorphosis into gummer 2.0 is accelerating.

Wayne

A conspiracy theory for death,
Noir fancies that recall MacBeth.
The foul stench of fear,
Or a fart from the rear?
Perhaps we're just smelling Wayne's breath.

Wayne likens himself to Al Gore
And Obama, and possibly more.
Move over, Sky Daddy,
Defer to this laddie
With the off-the-charts arrogance score.

Of substandard performance in school,
He likes to dispense ridicule.
Because he's anonymous
He can be eponymous
With his favorite partisan fool.

His obsession with one Gunner Asche,
While living himself on no cash,
Defines his existance
With posessed persistance
That portends a paranoid crash.

Conspiracies contrived to crisp 'em?
Wayne clearly would rather not risk 'em.
He's like Barack and Gore
But Sky Daddy spoor.
Hail mother of Wayne, pax vobiscum!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Previous quotes -

Wayne: "It seems to me you that you're spending a lot of time lately
creating silly narratives about things that you "don't have a problem
with"

Don: "Only a little"

Riiiiiight.

Hey, weasel don, you spent how long on your latest flame, but couldn't
find time to explain your assertion that "Gunner did include me on a
list of potential participants" (in the great cull). But gummer says
you *aren't* on any lists. Whatsamatter, insufficient "field craft" to
resolve the contradiction?

The Sons of Timothy McVeigh - General Gummy directing ops from his
one-quarter/one-half/three-quarter "acreage" "ranch" "mined" against
bill collectors. And Private Foreman, toiling over the day's sortie:
smear poetry.

With only 18 months to go, you guys need to step it up to ~26k
lamp-post hangings per day if you intend to meet mission goals. That's
gonna' be difficult when all you have is two phonies giving
old-fartdom a bad name. You might need to start taking vitamins or
something.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:09:35 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:19:38 -0700, wrote:

What's unchanged is your lack of sincerity. Including a wish of peace
in your daily flame is beyond goofy.

Wayne

Merely beyond your comprehension.

Another deep thought from don the intellectual! Ever considered
sending them all to a vanity publisher? I bet you have!

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 01:35:24 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:20:36 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:00:39 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Plus you're the only guy here that I can remember making excuses for those advocating
anarchy and the trading of "death lists".

Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens
expressing views different from yours and mine.

There's a line between free speech and conspiracy, and it's clear
which side of it you're on. As I've said before, I'd like to see you
trot out your free speech excuses if the authorities were asking you
about your support of those trading death lists.

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

"Bring them on" is not an invitation for empty threat

Right. It's just a straw man.

I challenge you
to make your accusations and allegations accountably and on record.

First you'll have to show the "accusation" you're referring to. Don't
just repeat the same BS as you did when you claimed I was anti-vet,
weasel. Don't resort to more straw men. Show the actual quote that you
believe is an accusation. That should be really easy if you're
sincere. Will you do it? Of course not, because smear artists only
have time for more of the same.

So the only thing I'll be bringing to you is more ridicule.

That's all you've ever brought.

And it's all I've ever claimed to bring. Contrast that with your hero,
who makes thousands of physical threats he never makes good on, but
which you're fine with. Will you ever own up to your double standards?
Again, of course not.

It seems you don't like being called a weasel, but do like being one.
I say again - where are your answers about the "great cull"
participant list? I suggested that such a list is likely to exist even
though I'd expect it to only contain a few names of impotent old farts
who have wet dreams about doing with violence what they can't manage
at the ballot box. But so far you're the only person who's confirmed
the list's existence.

Don Foreman: "Gunner did include me on a list of potential
participants"

How do you know about this list? Why does the supposedly spontaneous
killing of millions have a finish date and a list of participants? How
does being a blabbermouth demonstrate "field craft"?

As I said previously - what a f&ckin phony. Something you've spent a
lot of time proving since then.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

"Bring them on" is not an invitation for empty threat

Right. It's just a straw man.

I challenge you
to make your accusations and allegations accountably and on record.

First you'll have to show the "accusation" you're referring to.

First you'd have to make one!

Exactly as I said - a silly straw man. What a weasel.

I say again - where are your answers about the "great cull"
participant list?

I have no answers.

As far as readers here can tell, there are only two people who know
anything about this list, and you're one of them. Somebody *did* make
the mistake of telling gossipy foreman *something*, which he promptly
blurted out on Usenet. Fortunately he was about as hard to break as
the average tactical potato chip, and his confession is on tape.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcxG...ext=1&index=24

If you have questions, direct them to an author or keeper

Apparently those people seek anonymity, which of course is just fine
with double-standard foreman.

of said
alleged list

Don Foreman: "Gunner did include me on a list of potential
participants"

Therefore, the list exists if your word is worth anything, and is only
an "alleged list" if you made up the story. There seems to be a lot of
the latter going around these days with you, gummy, and tawm.

if you can identify one and can get a response from
him.

LOL Is Kevin Bacon involved in this somehow? How come you say that
gummer put you on the list, but gummer says he didn't? You guys are
like the Usenet version of "who's on first".

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

"Bring them on" is not an invitation for empty threat

Right. It's just a straw man.

I challenge you
to make your accusations and allegations accountably and on record.

First you'll have to show the "accusation" you're referring to.

First you'd have to make one! You've been and will continue to be
too devious to make a single attributable accusation, substantial
statement or even opinion. All you bring is an endless torrent of
ridicule, name-calling and verbal abuse, delivered from safe anonymity
because you are too cowardly to be accountable.

I say again - where are your answers about the "great cull"
participant list?

I have no answers. I don't even have questions about it. I don't
care whether or not it exists, and if it does I don't care if my name
is or ever was on it or not. At this point, I don't care if you
exist either.

If you have questions, direct them to an author or keeper of said
alleged list if you can identify one and can get a response from
him.

I highly doubt Don is on the Great Cull listing. He is indeed a gun
owner, a legal citizen and of strong mind and provable sanity. In
fact..its quite likely he will be one of the leaders of the new
government, local or even state. We need men like Don to provide
intelligent repair to the government after all the Leftists are dead.

Whine on the other hand....will likely be taken out by an indifferent
sniper and left to become maggot food in the middle of his "15
acres"...or simply hung by the neck with a noose of barbed wire, with
just the tips of his toes allowed to touch the ground. He will dance for
a while..until he tires and ultimately strangles..his now purple tounge
protruding..and hangs lifeless as a carcass of beef, with just the
ravens to keep him company..after taking his eyes to feed upon. Oh..and
the maggots. Lots and lots of maggots, crawling in and out of his nose,
his gaping mouth..the empty eye sockets..and slowly eating away at his
soft tissues until there is nothing left, but sun tanned bone and
gristle. the parts .above the reach of coyotes and stray dogs.

Sigh...Id love to have a time lapse series of photos of his
transformation..from dancing buffoon..to swinging bones in the wind.

But...its enough to know that in less than 24 months...he will be gone.

Shrug.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 16:48:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I highly doubt Don is on the Great Cull listing.

WTF? He says that *you* put him on the list of participants! Where did
he get that idea, and why is he now referring to it as an "alleged"
list, while you still claim its existence as fact?

Another display of your genius-level IQ, eh, gummer? Apparently "field
craft" doesn't even include getting your silly stories straight.

In fact..its quite likely he will be one of the leaders of the new government,
local or even state.

General Gummy handing out field commissions to run his new country!
*The* most prolific liar any of us have ever heard of, endorsing poor
don, but not beyond state level! What have you promised him? A
position as Governor Glenn Beck's chief of staff? Too funny.

We need men like Don to provide intelligent repair to
the government after all the Leftists are dead.

Who is "we", you raving loon!

Sigh...Id love to have a time lapse series of photos of his
transformation..from dancing buffoon..to swinging bones in the wind.

But...its enough to know that in less than 24 months...he will be gone.

Yes, yes. You *know*, but can't say how you know, just like foreman.
What a pair of clowns.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

What's unchanged is your lack of sincerity. Including a wish of peace
in your daily flame is beyond goofy.

Wayne

Merely beyond your comprehension.

Another deep thought from don the intellectual! Ever considered
sending them all to a vanity publisher? I bet you have!

Wayne

Finding peace and tranquility has little or nothing to do with
intellect or any notion of superiority or winning or vanity.

Penning daily flames full of evasion doesn't demonstrate peace,
tranquility, or intellect. Nor does getting your name on a list of
seditionists, or idiotically trying to pretend that you don't know how
that happened.

That's
what seems to be beyond your comprehension at present.

I think that a lot of things "seem" to be true to you.

This will be my parting note to you.

LOL As I've correctly noted before when you claimed to have plonked
me, you'll continue reading my posts and probably responding as well.
Some people only have time for declaring their intentions, but none
for making good on them. You'll find herds of such people everywhere
you look on New Year's Eve. Which is exactly what I though of when you
wrote "I'm far from innocent of banal bicker banter but I think I'm
ready to be done with that in favor of new priorities". That was
perhaps 50 bicker-banter posts ago.

Wayne