DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PICTURES, disassebly of Bridgeport CNC mill (head removal) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303835-pictures-disassebly-bridgeport-cnc-mill-head-removal.html)

Ignoramus26467 May 29th 10 04:18 AM

PICTURES, disassebly of Bridgeport CNC mill (head removal)

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...r-Taking-Home/

[email protected] May 29th 10 04:45 AM

PICTURES, disassebly of Bridgeport CNC mill (head removal)

On May 28, 8:18*pm, Ignoramus26467 ignoramus26...@NOSPAM.
26467.invalid wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...teract-2-CNC-M...

Great pictures! Looks like it made a lot of aluminum chips. How is the
wire insulation? Notice any brittle places where the wire may be
showing? Be sure the labels on the wires and terminals don't come off!

Good luck. Paul

Ignoramus26467 May 29th 10 05:29 AM

26467.invalid wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...teract-2-CNC-M...

Great pictures! Looks like it made a lot of aluminum chips. How is the
wire insulation? Notice any brittle places where the wire may be
showing? Be sure the labels on the wires and terminals don't come off!

I have NO IDEA how the chips could make it inside of those places!!!

Insulation is good, nice and flexible, I take utmost care not to lose
wire labels.

I also write which wire went where.

Basically all I need is to take the head off.