DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anybody know what color tie Obama will be wearing (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303813-re-anybody-know-what-color-tie-obama-will-wearing.html)

RBnDFW May 28th 10 02:49 PM

Anybody know what color tie Obama will be wearing

Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,
RBnDFW wrote:

They said on the news this morning that he isn't going to do that this year.
Decided he needed a vacation instead.

*******

Read Snopes. Presidents don't always attend the ceremony personally.
All of Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II skipped it from time to time.
In fact, Bush I *never* attended the ceremony.

Bush 1, a decorated war hero, was entitled to miss some.

Bush 2 missed 2002, when he substituted the D-Day cemetery at Normandy.