DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Strange story of gunman at a shooting range (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303628-re-strange-story-gunman-shooting-range.html)

Michael A. Terrell May 25th 10 07:36 PM

Strange story of gunman at a shooting range

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

Buerste wrote:

[snip]

At my local range they sell Obammy posters for 35 cents each. You have to
ask for them under the counter. I won't pay those prices!

A friend of mine brought some Barney the Dinosaur targets to the local
range. Although most people found it rather amusing, the range master asked
him to take them down. Apparently, he feared upsetting some small child
accompanying parents to the range if he/she observed Barney taking a few
rounds. They could be scarred for life.

I think that's the same reason they don't allow Palin targets.

No. It's because one will shoot back.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.