Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Strange story of gunman at a shooting range

On May 24, 10:35*pm, robert bowman wrote:
Buerste wrote:
At my local range they sell Obammy posters for 35 cents each. *You have to
ask for them under the counter. *I won't pay those prices!

An IPSC metric target is as close to a human forms as you'll get at my local
range. There is no reason to feed the gun grabbers more ammunition.

So if we shoot at paper prints of pop cans and beer bottles, the
anti's will love us?