DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Strange story of gunman at a shooting range (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303609-re-strange-story-gunman-shooting-range.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] May 25th 10 03:51 AM

Strange story of gunman at a shooting range

On Mon, 24 May 2010 20:35:51 -0600, robert bowman
wrote:

Buerste wrote:

At my local range they sell Obammy posters for 35 cents each. *You have to
ask for them under the counter. *I won't pay those prices!

An IPSC metric target is as close to a human forms as you'll get at my local
range. There is no reason to feed the gun grabbers more ammunition.

Sure there is. Simply BECAUSE they are gun grabbers, is a good reason
to feed them ammo.

One round at a time.

Gunner