Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default tractor data

I had found a tractor data website some time ago. Danged if I can find it
tonight. IIRC, you put in manufacturer and model, and it would say specs on
tractor, years made, etc.

Anyway, I'm trying to learn about an International 3514. I just ordered
manuals for a 3414 on eBay by mistake. Julie spotted my error immediately.
Very likely, these two models are just an engine size thing.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 21, 6:16*am, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
I had found a tractor data website some time ago. Danged if I can find it
tonight. IIRC, you put in manufacturer and model, and it would say specs on
tractor, years made, etc.

Anyway, I'm trying to learn about an International 3514. I just ordered
manuals for a 3414 on eBay by mistake. Julie spotted my error immediately..
Very likely, these two models are just an engine size thing.

Karl

They'd prob. know over at the http://www.tractorbynet.com forums.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doc Doc is offline

"Karl Townsend" wrote in
anews.com:

Try tractordata.com

I had found a tractor data website some time ago. Danged if I can find
it tonight. IIRC, you put in manufacturer and model, and it would say
specs on tractor, years made, etc.

Anyway, I'm trying to learn about an International 3514. I just
ordered manuals for a 3414 on eBay by mistake. Julie spotted my error
immediately. Very likely, these two models are just an engine size
thing.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Try tractordata.com