Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PICTURES of a recent welding project

On 2010-05-20, Karl Townsend wrote:

"Ignoramus15573" wrote in message
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...rame-For-Mill/

Your work is as purty as mine. Not in Don Foreman's league.

Your welding is getting it done. That is what my welding looks like.

That frame needs to work for approximately one day. Then I will cut it
apart.

Did you find somebody to help install the control refit?

I have found one guy, who is a great guy who will help me in exchange
for some Linux help for him. He knows far more than me, but is still
in the learning phase. he also knows what he does not know, which is
important. We'll see how it goes.

He knows what he doesn't know. That is a true sign of an intelligent person.

I have a feeling a fair trade is in progress.

Wes