Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Lemon Picker

LEMON PICKER

The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too
qualified for the job.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this: "Have you had any
actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!

"I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Toyotas, and I voted for Obama."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Eregon wrote:

LEMON PICKER

The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too
qualified for the job.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this: "Have you had any
actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!

"I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Toyotas, and I voted for Obama."

She was doing fine, but the last one makes her over qualified.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.